The solution to the problem of unwanted surface reflection from various glass and other optics. By increasing the transmitted visual energy in multi-element optical systems and maximizing resolution by maintaining a sharp, crisp image throughout. These dielectric coatings are extremely durable with high damage threshold and provide state-of-the-art performance when used in diverse environments.
Magnesium Fluoride (MgF2)
BroadBand Antireflection (BBAR)
- The coating of choice when maximum trans-mission is desired over a wide bandwidth.
- Meets MIL-C-675 and MIL-C-14806 durability requirements.
- May be centered at any chosen wavelength between 250nm and 2000nm.
- The effective band width will vary as the wavelength range shifts.
- Designed to optimize transmission at one specified wavelength, with an effective bandwidth of +/- 20nm in the visible, +/- 5nm in the UV,
+/- 40nm in the IR.
- Near-zero reflectance at one specific wavelength and angle of incidence. Maximum reflectance often less than 0.2% typical reflectance at 0.1%
- Standard coatings available for most laser lines.
- Custom center wavelengths at specific angles of incidence available on request.